1. Google how to get a 6-pack in 2 weeks. Attempt it every day, without ever getting one.
2. Consider writing a book. Or continue writing one. I’m going to try to finish mine.
3. Go for a run every day. A walk with a few running steps counts too. Especially if you’re dressed like a runner.
4. Finally go thru all your canned food you never use. Make lots of tuna salads and breakfasts with baked beans.
5. Spring clean. Disinfect your porcelain toilet and windex your mirrors, vacuum and mop, and put things in the laundry that you never wash, like your bed sheets.
6. Make impossible goals for yourself like: learn to do the splits, or do a handstand unsupported. Practicing is fun either way.
7. Window shop online for all the things you wish you had with you in isolation. For some, it’s a ukulele. For me, it’s a hottub.
8. Self-groom. A lot. Shave and cut and pluck and paint everything you never have time to do.
9. Imagine redecorating your apartment. Every wall or piece of furniture seems changeable or improvable.
10. Make lists of things to do, like this one, and get a lot of satisfaction checking them off. Ticking boxes feels so productive!