SATI Mindfulness had their first Mindfulness workshop in Iceland last year; I attended and wrote about it here. I’m super excited to say they’re hosting another one this year, in the stunning playground that is Hveragerdi, which includes more mindfulness and meditation exercises, nature hikes, hot river bathing, plus a bit of ´art and science´ of meditation at Solir studio in Reykjavik.https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js
My friends Devon and Craig are now offering a limited-time discount on the workshop – for one week only – at 50% off the original price. For only $169 (with airfare to Iceland from many American and European cities not much more than that), you can attend their 3-day workshop, which includes:
- An evening teaching at Iceland’s most beautiful yoga studio, Sólir.
- Two full days of teachings at a gorgeous boutique hotel in Hveragerði.
- An optional mindful evening hike to a hot river.
- Gourmet lunches during the workshop.
- Meditations, discussions, and exercises designed to elicit joy.
You just get it all for $169. Total. That’s it. Ridiculous, no? For the discounted price, register here.
If you’ve even been considering this workshop, now is the time. To put this in perspective, mindfulness workshops guided by others like Jon Kabat Zinn cost $700+ in Iceland right around the same time!
Offer expires May 1st – don’t wait! It will fill up quickly, and double in price after a week.